Local online marketing leader picks up awards for job creation and business growth
New York, NY – November 14, 2013 – Yodle, a leader in local online marketing, today announced that it has received five new awards over recent weeks. Yodle has been acclaimed for significant job creation and rapid business growth.
Yodle has won the following awards:
• Inc. Hire Power: Inc. Magazine named Yodle the biggest job creator in both New York State and the advertising and marketing industry. Yodle was also recognized as the overall 11th biggest job creator in the country.
• Deloitte Technology Fast 500: Deloitte has ranked Yodle at number 180 in its annual listing of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies in North America. Yodle has now been included in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for three successive years.
• Crain’s Fast 50: For the second consecutive year Crain’s New York cited Yodle as one of the fastest growing companies in New York City. Yodle placed 44th on the 2013 list.
• Empact100: Yodle was included on the Empact100 list for the second year in a row. Empact, which focuses on making entrepreneurship a viable career option, recognized the 100 fastest growing companies in the United States started by young entrepreneurs age 35 and under.
• SmartCEO Future 50: SmartCEO Magazine has honored Yodle as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in the New York region based on revenue and employee growth over a three year period.
“We’d like to thank all the organizations that recognized Yodle,” said Court Cunningham, CEO at Yodle. “These awards are a testament to our employees who commit themselves to delivering the best possible results for our customers and the company every day.”
Yodle also received other significant awards earlier this year. Yodle was named to CIO Magazine’s CIO 100 list for IT innovation, secured the #28 ranking on Forbes’ Most Promising Companies in America, and has won recognition as one of the best places to work across multiple cities.
Yodle connects consumers to local businesses simply and cost-effectively. The combination of automated technology and comprehensive customer support makes Yodle easy to use. Yodle’s offering is also ROI-driven: local businesses set a budget for which they receive calls and emails from qualified consumers. Today, Yodle delivers results for more than 40,000 local businesses. To do so, Yodle establishes a comprehensive desktop and mobile web presence, implements unique SEO techniques, and deploys proprietary paid search technology that dynamically optimizes online media buys across multiple desktop and mobile outlets. Yodle’s solution also includes retention marketing and a simple performance dashboard. Yodle’s competitive advantage is derived from the sheer scale of its local performance data across multiple industries. Yodle is ranked #28 in the Forbes list of America’s most promising companies. For more information, visit www.yodle.com, www.yodle.net, or go to YouTube to see a video of Yodle reviews from our customers. You can also follow Yodle on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.